Monday 14 October - 8:00 to 19:00 (North Hall - level 2)
General briefing and welcome to all teams on Sunday 13 October at 16:00 (North Hall - level 2)
Coordination, Faculty and Jury
Guillem BOUILLEAU (France)
Virginie PIERROT (France)
Alexandre LEYGUE (France)
Sébastien FAUCHER (France)
Simon LARRE (France)
Pauline LEGROS (France)
Anne-Laure PHILIPPON (France)
Bertrand Drugeon (France)
Pier INGRASSIA (Italy)
ABDO KHOURY (France)
The competing teams will have to deal with various emergency clinical situations including adult and/or pediatric scenarii, and trauma. Standard ED Resus Room or ambulance material will be provided and should be used by the participating teams (equipment provided).
Independent judges will evaluate the teams’ performances. The winning team is the one that achieves the highest scores.
If you want to be the new European simulation champion, and have millions of people chant your name and dance in circles with pictures of you: register now; places are limited !!
- All teams should be as much as possible pluridisciplinary and include paramedics, nurses, students and physicians (usually 3-4 members).
- All team members must be registered to the conference in order to compete.
- Teams should wear their uniform or be recognisable as a team
- Time allocated to each scenario will be variable according to the numbers of team registered. It begins once the team members approach the patient.
- Positive points will be used for the evaluation of the scenarios
- Treat all scenarios as real!
- We stress the importance of multidisciplinary teams including junior doctor or residents.
Participating teams (at this dates)
The Hôpitaux du Bassin de Thau emergency team composed of Dr Charlotte Raysséguier, the nurses Virginie Kugler and Célian Chassary as well as the nurse aide Clément Domenichini and coached by Dr Eva Orenbich has winned the 6th June the french Simcup 2019. It will have the honor to represent France at the european congress in Prague in October.
Morocco will be represented by 4 young residents, very motivated and full of Grinta They fighted hard to be qualified! They have to win the regional playoffs of the Morocco Simcup, and win the national competition of the Morocco Simcup! Their adventure continue! Meet us at the Eurosimcup!
We are emergency medicine trainees working in Sligo University Hospital, Ireland. Emmanuel and I are third year trainees whiled Ahmed is first year trainee.
Emmanuel currently doing his anaesthesia rotation, while me and Ahmed are in our emergency medicine rotation.
The Brazilian squadron goes to the old and dear continent to fulfill three missions:
- learn from the most notable emergencists;
- return with inspiration;
- do not lose from 7 x 1 ...
Thanks for the opportunity!