Monday 14 October - 8:00 to 19:00
General briefing and welcome to all teams on Sunday 13 October at 16:00
Coordination, Faculty and Jury
Guillem BOUILLEAU (France)
Antoine PORNIN (France)
François LECOMTE (France)
Virginie PIERROT (France)
Alexandre LEYGUE (France)
Sébastien FAUCHER (France)
Simon LARRE (France)
Pauline LEGROS (France)
Anne-Laure PHILIPPON (France)
Pier INGRASSIA (Italy)
ABDO KHOURY (France)
The competing teams will have to deal with various emergency clinical situations including adult and/or pediatric scenarii, and trauma. Standard ED Resus Room or ambulance material will be provided and should be used by the participating teams (equipment provided).
Independent judges will evaluate the teams’ performances. The winning team is the one that achieves the highest scores.
If you want to be the new European simulation champion, and have millions of people chant your name and dance in circles with pictures of you: register now; places are limited !!
- All teams should be as much as possible pluridisciplinary and include paramedics, nurses, students and physicians (usually 3-4 members).
- All team members must be registered to the conference in order to compete.
- Teams should wear their uniform or be recognisable as a team
- Time allocated to each scenario will be variable according to the numbers of team registered. It begins once the team members approach the patient.
- Positive points will be used for the evaluation of the scenarios
- Treat all scenarios as real!
- We stress the importance of multidisciplinary teams including junior doctor or residents.