Venue & Access
From Saturday 12 October 2019, 8:00
to Wednesday 16 October 2019, 14:00
Prague Congress Centre (PCC)
- Unique location in the center of Prague with an exhibition area of 13,000 m2
- 20 halls and 50 meeting rooms and with foyers for up to 10,000 persons
- Access for disabled
- Its values: tradition and professionalism, pleasant and self-confident people, sustainable growth, technological innovation
- Renovated premises since 2017
- Excellent transport accessibility thanks to its strategic position
- More than 1,000 parking spaces
- Accommodation in the immediate vicinity
How to reach PCC
The Prague Congress Centre is adjacent to the Vyšehrad station on Line C of the Prague underground railway network, providing convenient access by public transport from the city’s airport and all major rail and bus stations.
Maps, timetables, fares and route planning are available in English on the Prague Public Transport website www.dpp.cz/en/
Czech Railways (ČD) - www.cd.cz/en/
Václav Havel Airport - www.prg.aero/en
The Prague Congress Centre is adjacent to the North-South Prague City Expressway. Follow the road signs to Prague Congress Centre.
Parking is available in the Prague Congress Centre‘s underground car park, or above ground on the southern side of the complex.
For easier orientation, you can download the plan