Euro SimCup 2017
Hear ye! Hear ye! All ye doctors and nurses, paramedics and students! After a looooooong wait, here comes the Euro SimCup 17!
Monday 25 Sept. 9:00 to 17:30
Coordination, Faculty and Jury
Coordinators: Guillem Bouilleau (France), François Lecomte (France), Youri Yordanov (France)
Faculty: Cindy Bouzin (France), Lucie Desmond (France), Mohamed El Ouali (France), Sébastien Faucher (France), Christelle Hermand ( France), Laura Ribardière (France), Lucie Marchais (France)
Jury: Pier Luigi Ingrassia (Italy), Felix Lorang (Germany), Mohamed Mouhaoui, Carl Ogereau (France)
The Simulation competition is your annual rendez-vous during the EuSEM conference. Whether you are an In-hospital or Pre-hospital EM team, join us and compete against other teams from different countries from all over Europe in a fun and friendly manner. This competition will be brought to you by an international panel of highly qualified experts in simulation, and will feature different scenarii on the latest manikins. All that you probably already know!
This year, the competition will be different: the teams will compete side by side, on two simulators, simultaneously!
The competing teams will have to deal with various emergency clinical situations including adult and/or pediatric scenarii, trauma and psychiatry. Standard ED Resus Room or ambulance material will be provided and should be used by the participating teams. Independent judges will evaluate the teams’ performances. The winning team is the one that achieves the highest scores.
If you want to be the new European simulation champion, and have millions of people chant your name and dance in circles with pictures of you: register now; places are limited !!
- A team should include paramedics, nurses, and/or physicians according to national rules (usually 3-4 members). We stress the importance of multidisciplinary teams including junior doctor or residents.
- All team members must be registered to the conference in order to compete.
- Teams should wear their uniform or be recognisable as a team
- Time allocated to each scenario will be variable according to the numbers of team registered. It begins once the team members approach the patient.
- Positive points will be used for the evaluation of the scenarios
- Treat all scenarios as real!