|<< Back to the previous page|
Saturday 23 September: 09:00-17:00
Price: € 250
- Roberto Cosentini (Italy)
- Paolo Groff (Italy)
- Abdo Khoury (France)
- Patrick Plaisance (France)
- Roberta Marino (Italy)
The course is designed for 25 participants.
Course description & learning objectives
At the end of the course the participant will be able to:
- evaluate the correct indications for NPPV
- set both the ventilators and CPAP devices
- critically analyze ventilator/patient interactions
- evaluate intolerance and devise corrections
This is highly interactive course with a predominant part of training sessions on ventilatory stations. The course will bring you cutting edge information on Non Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation use and caveats, with a focus on most common cases. For each indication, a hands on session will be run on a different ventilator and CPAP device stations with cognitive simulation of clinical scenarios.